How do we learn perfection? What is considered perfection? When are we responsible for perfection?
In college, some professors will baby you or will be completely hard on you. Which professor will you appreciate in the end? I would appreciate the one who pushed me to the max, who encouraged risk, and would not let me give up. Many students check out when they can't take the heat. But there are some students with the motivation to move forth.
What is perfection? Perfection is no flaws, completeness, among maybe other opinions and definitions of what perfection is. Our society strives for perfection. Hey, Look at Southern California for example, many people there strive for perfection in their looks. I believe this is the wrong kind of perfection.
The kind of perfection we should look for is in hard work. I feel our society has lost some of this. We expect things to be given to us. I guess we have become spoiled.
I think many students expect that they will paid large amounts of money once they graduate. But that isn't what happens.
Society needs a reality check. Hard work and perfection needs to be pushed in high school and college. How is the world or the United States going to move forth into the future if these values are not strive for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment