Surprisingly, I am a Journalism major. Unfortunately, I do not want to be a Journalism major anymore. I took two years off from Cal Poly and discovered a true love for Economics. To satisfy this quirky love I plan to minor and who knows possibly double major.
I think I am a terrible writer. So I think the writing in this course will be my downfall. See why I don't want to necessarily stick with Journalism. But at least somewhere down the road I will learn how to write. You could also say I am anxious about working with this whole writing process in this class.
I am looking forward to revisiting Agriculture. I have put Ag behind me for sometime now. Almost scared to even think about what little things I will remember. I am surprised we are actually blogging for Agricultural Communications, but it is 2010.
The agricultural background I have is 4-H. It was an extremely long time ago. I quit 4-H when I was ten years old, but I had been with it since birth because of my older siblings' participation with the program. What I did raise was mainly pigs and sheep. I hated working with goats. I think they are disgusting diseased filled creatures. I never did much with agriculture outside of 4-H, so I will probably not know much else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment